Monday, July 26, 2010

I MIGHT Start Blogging

...if I can make this blogspot thing look halfway decent. I think blogging would be an easy way to post things people keep asking me to see like poster designs, pictures, logos and other random things I design, and maybe some other cute crafty things. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Oh wait, you won't comment, mostly because you, the reader, don't exist. That's probably got a lot--not all--to do with the fact that I haven't told people about this blog yet.

But this is a big step for me, so I'm going to keep going. Hopefully writing this will motivate me to write more. And maybe even tell a person or two about it. We'll see. Can't make any promises. Yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Well, it certainly didn't take you long to make your blog public knowledge! I saw your link on FB and was instantly intrigued and had to check it out. It looks great so far and the t-shirt design is awesome! I look forward to reading more and seeing your designs as you continue to blog :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete