Monday, August 2, 2010

BEAUTIFUL Cookies!!

I'm really bad at crafts, but I love them anyway. Thankfully, I have friends that are really GOOD at crafts. I went over to Megan's apartment last weekend and we had a great time catching up and making cookies for a bridal shower! Actually, she baked them before I got there and then I watched her ice them. So WE didn't really make them, but she did have me ice some extra cookies afterwards.

For the shower, Megan made the cutest teacup and teapot cookies. I actually did not get to see the finished product because she had to wait a day before she did the top coat which really makes them look amazing (check out her blog to see what her cookies look like)! These cookies not only look better than anything you will find in stores or bakeries, but they taste great too! Thanks for having me over, Megan!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought you'd like to know - last night erin, anthony, allan, and I were at the house. We baked a whole fridge pack of nestle cookie dough, and between the 4 of us we ate the entire thing. It was like 40 cookies.
    -caitlin

    ReplyDelete