Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monday, Tuesday, Bluesday...

In honor of today's event at the Raleigh Downtown Farmers Market, I'm posting the main poster for the event. If you happen to live or work in downtown Raleigh, Bluesday (an event with all things blue...kinda fun for a Carolina grad) is today from 10 am to 2 pm in City Plaza. There'll (I don't think that's a word, but it should be so I'm usin' it) be a live band, giveaways and more in addition to all the regular Market vendors.

I loved designing this piece. We have great foods in season (yes, there will even be pumpkins already!) so I was able to use these great photos. It was also pretty easy to incorporate the name of the event with the existing Blue Cross and Blue Shield logo. I messed with the placement of all the photos for a long time but am happy with the final result. And the background color is beautiful in print. Carolina--I mean BCBSNC--blue is pretty much the best. color. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the poster. I hope the event went well, even with the rain.

    ReplyDelete