Friday, September 3, 2010

Real Adoption Shirt Photo


This is a real live picture of what the shirt actually looks like! I have literally been trying to get this uploaded for days and I thought the computer I am using was just slow, but I finally realized the file was huge so I reduced it and wa-la, you can see it! I am so excited to actually have them printed and see people wearing them. Mostly I love what the shirt says. It's very bold but so is adoption so it seems appropriate. There's nothing wrong with adoption shirts that may just have a cool design of Africa on them, but we wanted this one to communicate something to people. To say that we were once hopeless but are now "marked with a seal." To explain that adoption flows out of the gospel. To show that as Christians, we are ALL adopted as His sons and daughters!

Check out the Treece's blog where you can actually purchase the shirt! This particular shirt is a women's cut but we have regular crew cut shirts as well as kids sizes all available on the Trecce's blog. You can contact me directly to purchase one as well!

2 comments:

  1. oh it's in the shape of Africa...that's cool. Have you sold a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've sold some, but still have a lot left! There's one with your name on it, Christina!

    ReplyDelete