Monday, August 30, 2010

Does It Get Any CUTER Than This??

I love taking pictures, especially of beautiful children! This little one (who I absolutely ADORE) is two years old, which is my favorite age for cuteness. It was just the two of us hanging out for a little bit one afternoon, and I may or may not have bribed her to smile with M&Ms and then not followed through. She did a pretty good job of smiling, but her hair is my favorite part! These pictures really do not do her justice because she's even MORE cute and hilarious and sweet in person!

p.s. - Remember those t-shirts? Check back because I am definitely posting a real picture this week! And since I just typed that I really will do it. Promise!


Doesn't she looks sweet? I caught her on a good day!


LOVE the smile!!


Such a joyful laugh!


Just had to experiment with some black and white!

2 comments: